<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27585741?origin\x3dhttp://-jiahua.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, July 30, 2007
; 11:19 PM

Im going to sleep soon. So, I'm just going to rant and rant about a few things before i drop dead on my bed.

Well, I was so damn irritated by that cow today man. Before I talk about that, Gina is missing in action for like damn long already. Hope she faster gets her ass back to school tomorrow and stop giving stupid excuses for not coming to school. We really wish to see you back in school.

Okay, back to the main topic, regarding that damn cow. In math tutorial(again), he was just sitting right in front of me. I really felt like kicking his bloody big and disgusting fat ARSE of his so that he will fall down and roll all the way home and never come back to school so that I wont be able to face him and his smelly butt anymore. Fuk, I bet that he did not do his math tutorial. All I saw on his table was his tutorial questions and some pieces of paper, which was obviously blank. And he tried to make his table messy so that the teacher would not notice that he did not do his tutorial?

I should have uncovered his hideous plan infront of the teacher. But I did not do so. And he still had the face to PRETEND that he did his work and bullshiit all the way throughout the tutorial. He was just acting like as if he knew everything when he didnt even do his work? Nevermind about this.

Just as I thought my nightmare had ended, I had bio olympiad at 5.30. That FAT COW was in the class there being a smart aleck again. He was sitting beside a very 'TOOT' person, which was very much like a second him, who really had a bad sense of humour and full of lame shiit like OCX.

So, yeah, ONG CHU XIAN, I'm not afraid of naming you out. You better know your limits man. Dont piss me too far. If not I'm going to butcher your fat ass and donate to third world countries. I just hope you are even worth this.

Again, before I go, FUK YOU.


Capture
jiahua

Cold



Sight
mich!
charles
xm
bh
aloy
ellise

Look Through
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
May 2008
November 2008
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
December 2010
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
September 2011
October 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
July 2012
August 2012
October 2012
December 2013

Credits
x x x x x x